Privacy & Cookies
DW Multimedia Web Design & Graphic Design
DW Multimedia is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
DW Multimedia may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 01/05/2018.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information when you contact us by email or telephone:
- Your name and job title.
- Your contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode.
- Other information relevant to helping us work with you.
What We Do with the Information We Gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:.
- Internal Record Keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We DO NOT use your information for promotional resons or marketing.
- We WILL NOT sell on or supply your information to third parties without first aquiring your EXPRESS PERMISSION.
Personal Information Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or contacting us using our website contact form.
Disseminating your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
GDPR and Personal Information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under EU/UK GDPR regualtions. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. You will be required to prove your identity before we are able to release the personal information.
GDPR & The Right to Be Forgotton
You may request details of personal information be completely DELETED under EU/UK GDPR regualtions. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. You wil lbe required to prove your identity before we are able to release the personal information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possibles. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.